WARNING: Contains soy and may be detrimental to infants under 6 months of age.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Revenge of The *Cheese*

WARNING: Contains a short excerpted quote from the movie "Star Wars: Return of the Sith." Please look away from the screen if you want the entire movie to be a surprise for you... or if you are a DIE-HARD Star Wars fan and will kill me for spoiling four lines from the movie for you.


Just watched Star Wars: Return of the Sith on opening day. (No, not at midnight... you freak). Overall, it was much better than Episode 1 or 2 in my opinion. However, the cheese was still there -- G. Lucas style. And the award for Best Cheese goes to the following exchange between Anakin and Padme. Either it's straight cheese, or I'm just biased that Natalie Portman is confessing her love for someone other than me... but I digress. Nevertheless, I think this particular movie critic I came across over the web, best reflects the heart and emotion of the audience as it played on...
Man: 'You're so beautiful.'
Woman: 'It's only because I'm so in love.'
Man: 'No, it's because I'm so in love with you.'
Me: 'Man oh man.'

Rick Groen, GLOBE AND MAIL
(followed by snickers in the theatre)...

Seriously now. How did this get past post-production? Maybe we have to assume the worst... that Lucasfilm's QA got axed and is now being outsourced to a foreign country. =(

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

*Spoiler warning*

Or what about the Darth Vader Frankenstein moment?

DV: [breaks through chains, lumbers awkwardly from operating table, then, in non-James Earl Jones voice] "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Talk about hilarity!

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home