WARNING: Contains soy and may be detrimental to infants under 6 months of age.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Selling out? Perhaps...

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one person to dissolve the blogging bands which have connected them with another (a.k.a. livejournal.com), and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation... and join another bond called blogger.com.

Powered by Blogger

Ok, so here I am at a new site once again. Maybe it's because I lack a sense of self-identity that I keep trying to redefine myself by jumping on yet another template-driven, bandwagon of a blog site. Or maybe it's because I'm trying to rekindle the blogging flame inside me by trying something new so that I may once again enjoy mashing a bunch of words together and make some sort of sense that will enlighten my readers (all two or three of you). Or maybe it's because I am somehow attached at the hip of a gentleman named Patrick Li and our lives have inevitably become intertwined (school, work, hair-stylist, now blog website) over the last eight years of our kinship. Or maybe it's because I'm subconsciously a google fan, and everything in life is revolved around google and its subsidaries (ain't that the truth these days!). It's probably the former of the four. *sigh* I'm a loser. hahah

Welcome to my blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Hi everyone! My name is Patrick, and Andy is my bitch.

Nice meeting y'all!

Pat

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Ray said...

Hello Pat and welcome Pat's bitch, Andy!

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Rico said...

Get a room!

12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home